Click the registration link for the program you want to sign up for. You must register for each program that you wish to attend.
New to Zoom? Click here to see our tips for getting started. Want some one-on-one help? Call us at (865) 546-4661 and we’ll walk you through it!
Weekly Gentle Movement Classes
- Monday Wellness Workout at 12:00pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Monday Chair Yoga at 1:00pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Wednesday Wellness Workout at 12:00pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Wednesday Yoga at 3:00pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Friday Tai Chi/Qigong at 12:00pm – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Saturday Yoga at 10:00am – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Knitting – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Thursday, June 4, 1:00 – 2:00pm
- Thursday, June 18, 1:00 – 2:00pm
Cancer Fighting Super Diet – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, June 9, 12:00 – 1:30pm
- Susan Smith, MS, RD
Nutritionists tell us that no single food alone can protect us against cancer. But we can learn what a variety-rich diet can do to boost our immune system. What is a super diet and how can we include these foods during this time of COVID-19? Bring your questions and join the conversation. Registration required.
Healing Through Art: Coffee, Tea, Ink – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Thursday, June 11, 1:00 – 3:00pm
- Kelly Sullivan, Art Instructor
In this class we will explore the meditative art of drawing by adding values (shading) using coffee and/or tea! We will start with a couple of fun drawing exercises and then learn about paper staining with beverages. All you need is paper, pen, and leftover coffee and/or tea. Registration required.
Monthly Prostate Cancer Group – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Friday, June 12, 10:00 – 11:30am
- Friday, July 10, 10-11:30am
- Rob Devereaux, PhD
Connect with others living with prostate cancer in this monthly drop-in group. Call before your group & talk to a member of our program staff. Registration required.
Cancer Imaging: What, When, and Why – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Thursday, June 18, 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Garth Graham, MD, Radiologist
Many people with cancer have had some type of imaging to diagnose their cancer and/or to evaluate how treatments are working. Dr. Graham will describe common imaging scans such as CT, MRI, & PET. Learn what information each scan provides, the risks and benefits associated with each scan, and why one scan may be ordered versus another. Registration required.
Mindfulness in Everyday Life: Working with Anxiety – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Saturday, June 20, 11:00am – 12:30pm
- Ann Pendley, Meditation Instructor
Feeling more anxious these days? Wondering how a mindfulness practice can turn down your anxiety? Join Ann and others impacted by cancer to experience some of the ways that mindfulness may benefit you. Registration required.
Finding and Writing the Stories of Your Life – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Wednesday, June 24, 1:30 – 3:00pm
- Donna Doyle, Poet
By looking at the big story of our life, we often miss the little stories that make up a year, a month, a day, or even an hour. These monthly relaxed workshops will help you find the small nuggets of gold shining in the vast stream of your life. No writing experience necessary. Registration required.
Finding Meaning in Difficult Times – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Tuesday, June 30, 12:00 – 1:30pm
- Debra Sullivan, PhD
Humans find meaning in their lives in many different ways. A cancer diagnosis brings many life changes and challenges that can disrupt one’s sense of purpose and meaning. Based on the work of researchers at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, CSCET’s Program Director Dr. Sullivan will help you identify sources of meaning in your life and connect with them more fully. Come explore what brings most meaning to you and learn new ways to cultivate that meaning throughout your life. Registration required.