New to CSCET? Register for an in-person* or virtual newcomers orientation by clicking HERE or calling us at (865) 546-4661.
We are here for you – regardless of our ability to do so in person! During this uncertain time, we endeavor to uphold our vision that no one faces cancer alone.
LIVE Weekly Gentle Exercise Classes
- Monday Wellness Workout at 12:00pm
- Monday Chair Yoga at 1:00pm
- Wednesday Wellness Workout at 12:00pm
- Wednesday Yoga at 3:00pm
- Friday Tai Chi/Qigong at 12:00pm
- Saturday Yoga at 10:00am
LIVE Online Education & Stress Management Programs
- The Sugar and Cancer Connection on Tuesday, July 13 at 12:00pm
- Summer Fun for Kids on July 19, 20, 21, 22 at 9:00am
- Yoga for Joint Mobility on Tuesday, July 27 at 3:00pm
- Relaxation and Music on Thursday, July 29 at 2:00pm
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life: Body Wisdom on Saturday, July 31 at 11:00am
- Afternoon of Music on Sunday, August 8 at 3:00pm
- Understanding Lab Results on Tuesday, August 10 at 1:00pm
- Super Foods for a Super Summer on Thursday, August 12 at 6:00pm
- The Spirit in Healing on Thursday, August 19 at 2:00pm
- Breast Cancer: Treatments & Trends on Wednesday, August 25 at 6:00pm
- Mindfulness in Everyday Life: Working with our Emotions on Saturday, August 28 at 11:00am
LIVE Online Creative Connections Programs
- Guest Artist: Watercolor with Dana on Wednesday, June 30 at 6:00pm
- Knitting on Thursday, July 1, 15, & 29 at 1:00pm
- Healing Through Art: Paper Quilt Postcards on Thursday, July 8 at 1:00pm
- Finding & Writing the Stories of Your Life on Wednesday, July 28 at 1:30pm
- Knitting on Thursday, August 5 & 19 at 1:00pm
- Finding & Writing the Stories of Your Life on Wednesday, August 18 at 1:30pm
- Healing Through Art: Zentangle Peace Paths on Thursday, August 26 at 6:00pm
- July 19, 20, 21, & 22 from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- For school age children who have a loved one with cancer. This 4-day program gives parents a respite and kids an opportunity to enjoy art, music, and active games while learning ways to de-stress with other kids who have cancer in the family.
- Space is limited. Programs will be held in-person and outside, weather permitting.
- Deadline for required pre-registration is Tuesday, July 13.
- Every Tuesday from 5:00 – 6:00pm
- Can’t make Tuesday? Call us at (865)546-4661 or email us at info@CancerSupportET.org to find a day/time that works better for you.
- If you or someone you know has been affected by cancer, we invite you to register for a Newcomer Orientation. It will cover our program options as well as give you information about our comprehensive free classes, workshops, and events. Pre-registration required.
- Click HERE to register
Individual, Family, and Bereavement Support Sessions with a CSCET Clinical Staff Member
- call us Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm at (865) 546-4661
- email us anytime at info@CancerSupportET.org
- We are offering these services in-person and virtually – click here to review our reopening plans and policies
Prostate Cancer Monthly Group
- Monthly Prostate Cancer Group on Friday, July 9 at 10:00am
- Monthly Prostate Cancer Group on Friday, August 13 at 10:00am
*NEW QUARTERLY GROUP* Facing Our Risk of Cancer Empowered (FORCE)
- FORCE Quarterly Group on Sunday, July 25 at 3:30pm
Pre-Recorded Gentle Exercise Videos from CSCET Instructors
- Chair Yoga with Randy Rainey
- Gentle Yoga with Randy Rainey
- Gentle Yoga with Allison Bradley
- Wellness Workout 1 with Stephanie Chunn
- Wellness Workout 2 with Stephanie Chunn
- Yoga for Sleep with Randy Rainey
Weekly Support Groups using Zoom
- email or call us to learn more about joining a weekly support group
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- click here to access our guided relaxation recordings from CSCET Program Associate, Denise Stillman, PhD
- click here to access a loving-kindness meditation from CSCET Mindfulness instructor, Ann Pendley