Cruz Contreras with Dave Eggar and a Dirty Guv’nahs Trio will be performing at the TN Amphitheater in World’s Fair Park on Thursday, June 17 for an outdoor concert. “Doors” open at 6:00PM and music starts at 7:00PM.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
– After purchasing your tickets and prior to the show date, you will receive an email with detailed information to help you prepare for this event. Please send this important information to everyone in your pod.
– There will be no street parking near the Amphitheater. Please park in the lower lot of the Knoxville Museum of Art, the Fort Kid playground lot, or in one of the city’s lots such as Locust Street Garage.
– Enter the event through the North Entrance (under the Clinch Avenue bridge).
– “Doors” open at 6PM. Please arrive early to help us avoid large crowds at the entrance.
– Seats will be assigned and your reservation will be held at check-in. You will not receive a physical ticket for this event.
– Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations.
– Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
DURING THE SHOW
– The Forks on the Road food truck will be selling food starting at 6PM.
– Beer, wine, and sodas can be purchased at the event (cash and cards accepted). Beverages will be purchased using $5 drink tickets that you will buy at the concert.
– Public restrooms will be available during the event. They are located under Clinch Avenue bridge. Take your wristband with you to be permitted back into the event.
-Cash bar closes at 8:30PM
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Download the sponsor packet HERE for more information. Questions? Call or email us anytime!
Tennessee Cancer Specialists
Melanie & Jeff Flickinger
Malinda & Ford Little
Blue Ridge Yoga
Shelly & Hugh Bright
Elizabeth & Chris Doody
Elliott Advisory Group
Gwendy Kerney & Jim Parris
Leslie & Ken Parent
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Rather & Kittrell Capital Management
SageView Advisory Group
Beth and Mike Hamil
Mary Siler Walker
UT Federal Credit Union