Come groove with CSCET and provide hope to our friends and neighbors with cancer!
Seating for this event is limited! Buy your tickets now to reserve your spot. We’re offering individual seats and pods that seats groups of 2-6 people. If you need a pod to accommodate more than 6 people, please contact us by calling (865) 546-4661.
We encourage you to purchase in pods so that you are able to sit with your group. All pods and individual seats will be pre-assigned and follow City of Knoxville guidelines.
Tickets can also be purchased by calling (865) 546-4661 or by mailing a check to 2230 Sutherland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37919.
QUESTIONS? Contact Katherine Chyka at KChyka@CancerSupportET.org or (865) 546-4661.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Download the sponsor packet HERE for more information. Questions? Call or email us anytime!
Tennessee Cancer Specialists
Malinda & Ford Little
Blue Ridge Yoga
Shelly & Hugh Bright
Elizabeth & Chris Doody
Gwendy Kearney & Jim Parris
Pinnacle Financial Partners
Beth and Mike Hamil
Mary Siler Walker
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
– After purchasing your tickets and prior to the show date, you will receive an email with detailed information to help you prepare for this event. Please send this important information to everyone in your pod.
– Make arrangements to arrive with your entire pod (if possible). This will make registration move quicker and help us keep you safe during this fun event.
– There will be no street parking near the Amphitheater. Please park in the lower lot of the Knoxville Museum of Art, the Fort Kid playground lot, or in one of the city’s lots such as Locust Street Garage.
– Enter the event through the North Entrance (under the Clinch Avenue bridge).
– “Doors” open at 6:15pm. Please arrive early to help us avoid large crowds at the entrance.
– Your ticket reservation will be held at registration. You will not receive a physical ticket for this event. Once you are checked in, an usher will escort you to your seat/pod.
– Face masks are required to be worn at all times except when eating or drinking in your seat. Extra masks will be available at the registration area.
– At least 6 feet of physical distance should be kept between you and other adults not in your pod.
– Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations.
– Please stay home if you are not feeling well.
DURING THE SHOW
– Beverages and snacks will be available for purchase. Practice social distancing when purchasing refreshments from our vendors.
– Public restrooms will be available during the event. They are located under Clinch Avenue bridge. Take your wristband with you to be permitted back into the event.
AFTER THE SHOW
– Once the show is over, we will be making announcements from the stage to help with your departure. Please stay in your seat until your row is directed to leave.