This year’s event is on October 16, 2019 at the Foundry on the Fair Site. The silent auction begins at 11:00 am & lunch will be served at 12:00 pm
There are 5 easy ways to buy tickets!
- Visit our online ticket page by clicking here
- Call us anytime at (865) 546-4661
- Email Katherine at KChyka@CancerSupportET.org
- Mail us a check or cash for $75 (please include your name & any dietary restrictions you may have) (our mailing address is 2230 Sutherland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37919)
- Stop by our office to pay by card, cash, or check (we are located at 2230 Sutherland Ave. Knoxville, TN 37919)
Luncheon Speaker & Performer: John McCutcheon
Lung cancer survivor, John McCutcheon, has emerged as one of our most respected and loved folksingers. As an instrumentalist, he is a master of a dozen different traditional instruments, most notably the rare and beautiful hammer dulcimer. His 30 recordings have garnered every imaginable honor including 7 Grammy nominations.
His apprenticeship to many of the legendary figures of Appalachian music imbedded a love of not only home-made music, but a sense of community and rootedness. The result is music…whether traditional or from his huge catalog of original songs…with the profound mark of place, family, and strength. People of every generation and background seem to feel at home when John McCutcheon takes the stage.